Give & Donate Options
We at Kingdom House Christian Centre have been using an application to simplify and assist you. Through Planning Centre Online (PCO) you are able to log in & view your giving/donation profile.
Text Giving & Text-To-Give
To text give for the first time:
- Initiate a donation by texting the amount of your donation to 84321.
- The system will respond with a message that includes a setup link. Tapping this link will take you to your mobile browser, and walk you through these steps:
- Find Your Church: Giving will use your geographical location (if the location is enabled) and phone number to suggest churches nearby. If Kingdom House Christian Centre is not listed, or if you are not within the geolocation radius of the church, you can search by our address, city, or postal code, and filter results by church name. Our address is 40 Holtby Avenue, Brampton, ON L6X 2M1
- Log in to Your Profile: After choosing our church, you will be asked to enter your name and email address to either create a new donor profile (first-time donors) or login to access your existing donor profile (returning donors).
- Add or Select a Payment Method: First-time donors can add a payment method to be used for this initial donation and future donations. Existing donors can log in to their profile to select a previously saved payment method.
- Submit the Donation: Once you have submitted your donation, this will initiate that first donation and enable Text-to-Give for future use.
Text giving/text-to-give instructions (if you have already completed the initial setup):
Text donation amount to 84321 to initiate an online donation.
What Is Planning Centre Online (PCO)?
Planning Center (PCO) is a set of online software products that we use together as a full church management system. Through this software you are able to view the profile for yourself (and family), view your giving profile, register for & view upcoming events, give donations and so much more.
How Do I View My Giving
To access your giving statement online, log into your Kingdom House PCO account.
To access your profile:
- Enter your phone or email address and click “Next”.
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone or email.
From Your Profile, You Can:
- Tap My Giving to add or update payment methods, edit recurring payments, access your donation history and statements, view pledge status, and set your email and receipt preferences.
- Update your contact information. You will use the email addresses/phone numbers added here to log in.
If this is your first time visiting logging into Kingdom House PCO, click Sign Up and follow the prompts. If you need any assistance logging into your account, please contact the support team at:
What Giving Option Should I Choose?
*(drop-down options shown in the giving module)
The General Offering giving option is our discretionary operating fund that is used to finance the ongoing operations of the church. We encourage contributors to give their Biblical tithe and offering to this fund throughout the year.
Will I Receive a Giving Statement?
Yes, we provide giving/donation (tax) statements yearly if you have given over $20.00 during the period of the statement. You can also receive a receipt (not a statement) of each donation given if that option is selected in your giving profile. Our ability to provide you with a statement is based on having your most up to date contact information. Please log into your Kingdom House PCO account to keep your contact information up-to-date.
What Is The Deadline For Annual Contributions?
Cash and Cheque contributions must be received or postmarked by December 31st to be included in your giving statement for that year. Online transactions must be initiated by 11:59 pm ET on December 31st to be included. Please contact us by email or phone during business hours with any questions you may have about the contributions deadlines.
Giving In Person
If giving in person, you can donate by Interac, cash or cheque. All instructions are provided upon arrival at the corporate church office. The office is open Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
Mailing Your Gift
Please mail cheques only, do not mail cash. Cheques should be written out in the church name: Kingdom House Christian Centre.
Can I Give If I Live Outside of Canada?
Individuals from any country can give through PCO, by calling the church office and speaking to one of our staff members or by mail via Cheque. If you live outside of Canada and have questions about giving, please feel free to contact us by email or phone during business hours with any questions you may have.